JOB DESCRIPTION: SOCIAL IMPACT INTERN (PAID)
LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC, OR DENVER, CO
Impactual LLC is a social impact consulting firm. We help causes, philanthropists and brands address some of the most pressing political and social challenges. Our clients include individual and institutional philanthropists, Fortune 500 companies, and high-impact nonprofits.
We are looking for someone with a passion for driving civic engagement to join our small but growing team as an intern. As an Social Impact Intern at Impactual, you will research and analyze social issue areas; develop reports, presentations, and other memos; and assist our team as needed.
Impactual is a small firm and we’re an all-hands-on-deck team. This role will be responsible for other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and work in a dynamic team;
- A strong interest in advocacy, research, philanthropy, and/or social entrepreneurship;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Self-directed learner who can figure out software, new policy topics, or other items without significant instruction.
- Commitment to working in diverse coalitions, in terms of race, gender, age, and political viewpoints.
- Technology: Fluent with Google Docs, Keynote, Canva, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Excel.
Impactual aims to be a responsible and supportive employer. This position pays $15/hour.
Impactual strives to build a just world and be a just workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and building a work environment free of bias and discrimination. We strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, veterans, and parents to apply.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for this position, along with a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Intern Application.’